Here at Alakef Coffee Roasters, “Our Why is You.”
Across the globe, COVID-19 is changing the way companies and consumers operate. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that consumer needs are constantly changing as well.
Maybe you are working from home and need a replacement for the coffee you’d usually drink at work. Perhaps your favorite coffee shop has to close, and you have a coffee-cup shaped hole in your heart. We are here to support YOU, our customers, as we navigate these new challenges together.
Like much of our community, country, and the world at large, we are taking precautions at every level of our process in order to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved.
Here are just a few examples of our many efforts to sustain a safe and healthy operation:
- First and foremost – we are currently open and conducting business as usual. We are working with our importing partners to ensure a steady flow of coffee to the roastery. The shipping industry is seeing a surge in demand due to an increase of online ordering nationwide. Please prepare for unforeseen shipping delays.
- While our hygiene and cleanliness standards have always been high, we are expanding our procedures to match CDC cleaning guidelines. Our production staff is taking extra precautions to minimize contact and ensure that all coffee is roasted, packaged, and shipped safely with heightened attention to cleanliness and disinfecting. If you have concerns or questions about the steps we are taking in regards to cleanliness etc., please feel fee to contact us. Our extra efforts include:
- Receiving daily communication from health experts including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and federal and local agencies to make sure we stay up-to-date and monitor the situation closely.
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing any and all surface areas in our facility, including but not limited to bathrooms, roasting machinery, packaging surfaces, and more.
- Communicating enhanced sanitation protocols to our employees.
- Encouraging our employees to work from home, or use the “6 feet of separation” rules. We have also encouraged our remote-team members to limit in-person interactions.
Thank you for your continued support of Alakef Coffee Roasters. Our mission is to deliver the best customer experience possible, under any circumstance. While the information seems to be changing at an alarmingly rapid rate, we will do our best to stay informed and keep our customers up-to-date on any possible delays or disruptions to your order. If you have any additional concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (800) 438-9228 or email at email@example.com.