ALAKEF COFFEE JULEP
4 tsp. Simple syrup
8-10 Mint leaves
3 oz. Bourbon
3 oz. Strongly brewed Alakef coffee
Mint leaves for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle simple syrup and mint together.
2. Add bourbon and coffee to cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
3. Fill 2 Julep or Rocks glasses with ice. Strain contents of cocktail shaker evenly between two glasses over ice.
4. Top with club soda and garnish with fresh mint.
1 1/2 oz. Vodka
2 oz. Cold Press concentrate
1/2 tsp. Cocoa powder
1/2 oz. Creme de Cacao
Rim with chocolate sauce & crushed graham crackers
Garnish with toasted marshmallow
1. Dip rim of glass in chocolate sauce and then in graham crackers to coat.
2. Add Ice to glass.
3. Add vodka, cold press concentrate, cocoa powder, and creme de cacao to cocktail shaker with ice. 4. Shake vigorously to combine.
5. Pour mixture into glass.
6. Top with milk.
7. Toast marshmallow in oven or with kitchen torch and place in cocktail
8. Serve and enjoy!
1/2 oz. Lemon juice
2 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Cold Press concentrate
6 oz. Stout
Garnish with lemon wheel
1. Combine lemon juice and vodka in copper mug.
2. Add ice, cold press concentrate and top with coffee stout.
3. Garnish with lemon wheel